Edge
Hello,

Welcome on the website of "Edge" also known as "edge-pk.com"
i hope you will enjoy your self on the site.
The Edge server was first owned by maarten, he sold it to us for a fair price, now you can enjoy the max of "EDGE".

Good Luck Playing, and please register

How About New-Divide?

Edge :: Questions :: FAQ

Go down

How About New-Divide?

Post  WebMagic on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Hi all,

New-Divide was the old server, and I bought their source. so first i like to introduce my self.
in the game my name is "Dutch god". i am 16 years old and i am coding sources & clients for over 7 years. Yes, i also am buying a sponsored position for the server so we will have loads of players.
now i will give some more information.

How can we contact you?
I got a business E-mail so you can contact me on it, i also use it for msn so add me.
my E-mail/Msn = Edgepk@hotmail.com

Do Donators gain a refund or donator points back?
I am disappointed about this, but the answer is NO. don't ask me why or other questions about your spending cash/Donar points (renamed to credits) or donator status.

Will you ever reset whole server?
The answer is quite simple, NO. i will not reset the server in any case. you will always keep your stats & items. if we find out you did something not aloud and got items you shouldn't have, it's about our staff do we reset your account/Ban your account/Ip ban your account.

I got sponsored clan, What now?
Thanks for sponsoring us, you will keep your sponsored position till the end of the month & you will gain your advertising ability back on this forum.

Any more questions? please PM me.

Thanks for reading.

Dutch God.

WebMagic
Admin

View user profile http://www.edge-pk.com

Back to top Go down

Edge :: Questions :: FAQ

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum