Edge
Hello,

Welcome on the website of "Edge" also known as "edge-pk.com"
i hope you will enjoy your self on the site.
The Edge server was first owned by maarten, he sold it to us for a fair price, now you can enjoy the max of "EDGE".

Good Luck Playing, and please register

~ Cold Plays Application ~ (edited)

Go down

~ Cold Plays Application ~ (edited)

Post  cold play on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 am

your name: Amy
Your in-game name*: Cold Play
Your age*: 17
Experince*: I've Been Mod on 5 Different Servers and Admin on 2 others. I respect all players and help everyone i can i'm sure im a well liked player on this game Smile i try my best to please everyone and i dont ignore people
Where you come from*: Canada, British Columbia

~~Test~~
on the "*" places you have to enter a "a,b,c,d,e ect."

What would you do if someone is spamming an other server.
A. Ban.
B. Mute
C. Mute + Jail 5k

i would do B cause: I Would first give this player a warning because some people spamming is just selling items (i.e. Bank Sales's) on the other hand if someone was spamming (all coming join "enter sever name here") i would ban them instantly no questions asked they are advertising another server that is not ours.

What would you do if someone says: Fuck your mother!
A. Give him a warning, if he don't stop Mute.
B. Mute.
C. Ban
D. Give him a warning, if he don't stop Ban

I would do A Cause: He isnt doing anything terribly bad if he kept on doing this for sure i would mute him because we dont want players like this destroying our economy

Someone is pming you with "heey, Playername scammed me! can i have my items back?"
You answer with:
A. No, i aint aloud to give items away.
B. I will ask the owner to look in the Trade-Log, tell me what you lost?
C. no response.

I would do B cause: The player may have been or may have been not scammed.. Player moderaters or player admins are NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE AWAY ITEMS EVER Doing so will result in demoting or possible ban... owners/co-owners can deal with this matter by checking the trade logs and either give that play that was "Scammed" there items back tell then to be more careful next time or Just ban the guy that scammed, (scammers ruin our economy and are not needed)

someone tells you he is an staff member and you need to give him items or ban/mute someone.
I would:
A. Just ignore him.
B. Give him a warning he shouldn't say hes staff else I'd jail him.
C. Listen to him

Well not staff member would tell you that you have to mute/ban someone he can go onto his own account that is staff and do so himself... as for items? staff members are not allowed to give away items to accounts that are not staff, mods/admins are not allowed to trade with "regular players"(i.e not mod or admin) only owners and co-owners may do so

I would jail this user because tell staff members to break rules in not-Allowed and should be punishable, jail time/24mute seems like the best approach to this situation, if the user continues to break the rules i would report him to the owner or co-owner immediatly for further consicuences

wich of the following means comment out?
A. //
B. &&
C. ==
D. ++
E. --
F. /* text */
G. -* text *-
H. /* text /*
I. { text }
J } text {

* and *. (I don't know codes Sad)

Do you got anyexperince with coding: I'm Really sorry but i do not have any experiance with coding Sad but i am a very quick learner and im willing to learn Smile

In what kind of script are servers coded:

Do you know what a compiler is used for? if yes for what?

More information about me*: well im 17 years old very mature ive sucessfuly been mod/admin on many servers im very responisble im in highschool completing grade 12 im on this server around 4 - 5 hrs per day ive played runescape for 6 years
i am very very helpful and try to help as many players i can weather it be with ways to make money or helping with monsters (i.e how to kill them what you should take and what i reccomend) my combat level on the server is 125 and i really hope i can be a mod because im will to make sacarfice to make this sever great Smile

P.s. Im also very active on forums cause there so awesome Smile

Last edited by cold play on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
cold play
Dragon Member
Dragon Member

View user profile http://www.edge-pk.tk/

Back to top Go down

Re: ~ Cold Plays Application ~ (edited)

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:12 am

Thank you for not attempting to answer the coding questions, I've corrected soooooooo many people =]

Back to top Go down

Post  cold play on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:03 am

well im not a coder im only just a player that wants to make goood on this server Smile im all up for learning tho Razz
cold play
Dragon Member
Dragon Member

View user profile http://www.edge-pk.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pogo on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Cold Play is a great player, she helps me with clues and is going to go to godwars just to get me a gs,
i've known her for a while, but i'm glad i met her <3

-Stupermun1

Pogo

View user profile http://www.edge-pk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchy on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 pm

plz use the new forums, www.edgev2.tk
dutchy
3rd Age Member
3rd Age Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Define Magic on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:05 am

Cold Play is really nice, and seems really responsible. If I could see any player in game become a mod it would be her, she would be a great mod, and I know she wouldn't abuse her powers. She is very helpful, and has helped me out a lot in game.

Good luck Cold. (:
Define Magic
New-Comer
New-Comer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cold play on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 am

thanks Smile i try my best =)
cold play
Dragon Member
Dragon Member