Edge
Hello,

Welcome on the website of "Edge" also known as "edge-pk.com"
i hope you will enjoy your self on the site.
The Edge server was first owned by maarten, he sold it to us for a fair price, now you can enjoy the max of "EDGE".

Good Luck Playing, and please register

Battelfield Bad Company 2 VS Call oF duty Modern warfare 2. (PC)

Go down

Battelfield Bad Company 2 VS Call oF duty Modern warfare 2. (PC)

Post  de peter1 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Battelfield Bad Company 2 VS Call oF duty Modern warfare 2.

First + points of Bbc2(Battelfield)

--Realistic sound/Ghrapic
--U CAN BREAK WALS!!!! (love it xD)
--Vecicals
--Big maps
--Classes (weapons medic ect.)
--Sniper Spotting.

Now Cod mw2 + points.

--Nice Snipers
--Mutch friendly / Dutch players (i dont mean all dutch players are friendlyxd)
--I personly like the weapons more.
--REALY Good Killstreaks (love it!)
--Hack lobbys (It is fun Razz)

Now -Points Bbc2

--Somtimes u got a mach with almost every person go in a tank or shit.
--Not good weapons/Specialy Snipers
--Ressurect (DEATH pplz)
--U need a realy good Pc (i have good but many ppl don't)

Now -Points Mw2

--Not sutch good grephix as bbc2
--Mutch gliches ( i like them but many players dont)
--Not good maps
--Spawm system sucks.
--Steam host sucks.

U got questions/Arrguments ask!

Conclusion Battelfield bad Company 2 is for Tactical players.
Modernwarfare 2 Is for solo players

Last edited by de peter1 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edditet Conclusion / + and - points)
de peter1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battelfield Bad Company 2 VS Call oF duty Modern warfare 2. (PC)

Post  Etro on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:48 pm

I like bad company2 and there is only one call of duty which i like, and it is call of duty2 :>
Etro
Rune Member
Rune Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de peter1 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Yea i like the weapons also;p
de peter1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sozo on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 pm

I'd have to say Cod "Addict" jocolor
Sozo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sooks on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:00 am

Well first off.. i don't really have patience and in BBC2 that's all you need for sniping is patience which is realistic i guess and is fun for some people but I personally like to be involved in some action and think just close combat in BBC2 is just messed up while in COD it's just alot more funny and we are talking about modern warfare 2. The maps are smaller which is fine by me because a BBC2 map would take a hour or more to complete. I just like to go on kill about 20-30 people and then go onto the next match, not kill MAYBE 5 people by camping in one spot for an hour.
Sooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  infinitewho on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:15 am

ive only played the demo of bbc2 and well the assualt rifles are ok but the snipers, the thig i lke bout those are the game is very realistic cause n real life, real army squads have a sniper and his spotter, the spottter gives the wid speed nd other cordinates tot he sniper hom which adjustes his sniper rifle to make sure he gets the most accuracy as possible. bt in mw2 all you do is zoom in ad shoot pff? not so hard...? but ive only played the demo i got mw2 but not bc2. but for those of you that have played cod 1 2 and 3 ( this is really hard t explain) well you know whn ytou try to move arond it kida have a delay of some sort? its like that i bbc2 if bbc2 had the mving around as same as mw2 id go by it right this scond. buyt mw2 and bbc2 both have heir moments and its really hard to chose, i mean hell, if mw2 had helicopter, four wheelers tank's. etc.... i'd sit ad play that game all day. pff. but the bad thing about bbc2 and mw2 is the HIT DAMAGE. OMG if im in mw2 or bbc2 im shootin a guy like twice in the butthole, he wil think in his mind run away run away.. so he rus into a bunker rengerates runs back out and rapes the crap uta me? i mean if you're shot you're dead. you dont sit downfor 5 seconds pull ut the bullet and get back up..? lolz makes no sense to me whatsoever and the only replay i get to the people is you're aim jsut bad and im aiming on the head!!! theres a bullet in you're brain wtf you gonna do??? i mean i know it's just a game but common people. the makers couldnt try to do a better job on dat, their to busy worrying about other thigns when its that that makes the most difffrenc in game play. well i ope you enjoyed my little comment here an d sorry bout some missspells but let me kow if you dissagree with me or agree cause ikida curious, and if you got xbo gamertag list so i can add you! []= Sleep Sleep

infinitewho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray15 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 am

Nice Wink

Ray15
Adamant Member
Adamant Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de peter1 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:40 pm

infinitewho wrote:ive only played the demo of bbc2 and well the assualt rifles are ok but the snipers, the thig i lke bout those are the game is very realistic cause n real life, real army squads have a sniper and his spotter, the spottter gives the wid speed nd other cordinates tot he sniper hom which adjustes his sniper rifle to make sure he gets the most accuracy as possible. bt in mw2 all you do is zoom in ad shoot pff? not so hard...? but ive only played the demo i got mw2 but not bc2. but for those of you that have played cod 1 2 and 3 ( this is really hard t explain) well you know whn ytou try to move arond it kida have a delay of some sort? its like that i bbc2 if bbc2 had the mving around as same as mw2 id go by it right this scond. buyt mw2 and bbc2 both have heir moments and its really hard to chose, i mean hell, if mw2 had helicopter, four wheelers tank's. etc.... i'd sit ad play that game all day. pff. but the bad thing about bbc2 and mw2 is the HIT DAMAGE. OMG if im in mw2 or bbc2 im shootin a guy like twice in the butthole, he wil think in his mind run away run away.. so he rus into a bunker rengerates runs back out and rapes the crap uta me? i mean if you're shot you're dead. you dont sit downfor 5 seconds pull ut the bullet and get back up..? lolz makes no sense to me whatsoever and the only replay i get to the people is you're aim jsut bad and im aiming on the head!!! theres a bullet in you're brain wtf you gonna do??? i mean i know it's just a game but common people. the makers couldnt try to do a better job on dat, their to busy worrying about other thigns when its that that makes the most difffrenc in game play. well i ope you enjoyed my little comment here an d sorry bout some missspells but let me kow if you dissagree with me or agree cause ikida curious, and if you got xbo gamertag list so i can add you! []= Sleep Sleep

Thx for the Good command
But i disagree with COD must have tanks and shit and i realy Like the sniper system i know it is pretty easy but try not to camp and just flank them with sniper it is realy nice.
U set bbc have big maps but why u should camp thair u have not for nothing vecicails Razz

And i play on PC sorry Wink
de peter1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de peter1 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Sozo wrote:I'd have to say Cod "Addict" jocolor

Me to :p
But Bbc 2 is also realy nice i should try it(u can download it)
U also can play online when u downloaded it but u must rent a Lobby ;p
And mutch torrent files are with bugs.
de peter1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de peter1 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Sooks wrote:Well first off.. i don't really have patience and in BBC2 that's all you need for sniping is patience which is realistic i guess and is fun for some people but I personally like to be involved in some action and think just close combat in BBC2 is just messed up while in COD it's just alot more funny and we are talking about modern warfare 2. The maps are smaller which is fine by me because a BBC2 map would take a hour or more to complete. I just like to go on kill about 20-30 people and then go onto the next match, not kill MAYBE 5 people by camping in one spot for an hour.

-.- u also can go play agressive with Sniper.
de peter1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Etro on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:35 pm

I like to snipe in every game, i like to rush with em or snipe em from long range. Its little bit hard to hit from long range in BFBC2 but its still fun. If i play BFBC2 i try to play more HC than normal.
Etro
Rune Member
Rune Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  de peter1 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Etro wrote:I like to snipe in every game, i like to rush with em or snipe em from long range. Its little bit hard to hit from long range in BFBC2 but its still fun. If i play BFBC2 i try to play more HC than normal.

Ok i realy like with the sniper u can SPOT ennemy's.
And the cammo works fine also.
de peter1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:16 pm

i like game's which are realistic like warrock(graphic's suck's) like going with 3 tanks to attack a base, thats what i like about those game's.
never played cod or any, i got a whore like computer
dutchy
3rd Age Member
3rd Age Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down